"Welcome to my little spot on the worldwide web, documenting the recipes I've tried and sharing my successes and fails. I am a {very, very} beginner cook, so I am mostly interested in quick and easy recipes that are healthy and delicious!"

Thursday, October 24, 2013

{15 Minute} Chicken Chow Mein



This is such a quick, and easy meal, that is super yummy! The left overs are just as good!





Ingredients:
1 package of Chow Mein Noodles (can also use Ramen Noodles)
2-3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts; thawed and sliced
1-2 C Broccoli Florets
1/2 Onion; Sliced
2 Carrots; Diced
Canola Oil
S&P
Soy Sauce/Sesame Soy Sauce


Instructions:
1. Boil your noodles for about 3 minutes; and set aside
2. Get a pan going of canola oil on medium high heat, and sauté your veggies, 5 minutes
3. Throw in the chicken and cook until done, another 5 minutes
4.  Sprinkle some S&P over everything, toss in the noodles, and pour in about 1/4 cup of your favorite sauce; I used some Sesame Soy Sauce
5. Enjoy!!!!


                                                                                      post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment