"Welcome to my little spot on the worldwide web, documenting the recipes I've tried and sharing my successes and fails. I am a {very, very} beginner cook, so I am mostly interested in quick and easy recipes that are healthy and delicious!"

Thursday, June 27, 2013

{ 5 Minute } Banana Creme Pie




Ingredients:
1 ready made Graham Cracker Crust
1 medium Banana
1 can Musselman's Banana Creme Pie Filling
1/3 C Sugar
3 Egg whites
1 tsp Vanilla

Instructions:
**preheat your oven to 350 degrees
1. Open your graham cracker crust packaging, and fill the bottom of the pie with banana slices
2. Pour the Creme Pie Filling over the bananas
3. In a seperate bowl, blend the egg whites. Once peaks begin to form, start slowing adding the sugar
4. Smoothe the meringue over the top of the pie
5. Bake the pie at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes
6. Chill the pie for 3-4 hours


 *Next time I would add another layer of banana (I love banana though). Overrall though I thought ittasted pretty good, especially for a pre-made pie filling.
                                                                                      post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment