"Welcome to my little spot on the worldwide web, documenting the recipes I've tried and sharing my successes and fails. I am a {very, very} beginner cook, so I am mostly interested in quick and easy recipes that are healthy and delicious!"

Thursday, July 18, 2013

30 Minute Cheesy Manicotti!






Tonight I was rushing home from work, trying to think of what to make for dinner that would be quick, and then I though, MANICOTTI!

//servings: 4

Ingredients:
1 package-8 oz manicotti shells
1 pound ground beef
1 jar spaghetti sauce (I used Prego, herb roasted garlic)
14 pieces of string cheese
1-1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese (for the topping)

Instructions:
1. Boil water over medium-high heat and cook the manicotti shells as directed
2. In another sauce pan, heat the ground beef. Once cooked through, and no longer pink, add the spaghetti sauce
3. Spray a 9X13 pan with cooking spray, and layer half of the meat/spaghetti mixture on the bottom of the pan.
4. Put the string cheese inside the manicotti shells and layer them on top of the meat mixture.
5. Lastly layer the rest of the meat mixture on top of the noodles and sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese.

TA-DA! So easy, right!
*Serve with a green salad, and some fruit!
                                                                                       post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment