"Welcome to my little spot on the worldwide web, documenting the recipes I've tried and sharing my successes and fails. I am a {very, very} beginner cook, so I am mostly interested in quick and easy recipes that are healthy and delicious!"

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Banana-Zuchini Bread






I have so much Zuchini growing in my garden, I don't know what to do with it! So I have been searching for endless Zuchini recipes. I came across this Banana-Zuchini Bread and it turned out delicious! You can't even tell there is Zuchini in there!



Ingredients:
2 Very ripe bananas
2 Eggs
1/4 C of Honey
1/4 C of Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 3/4 C All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 heaping cup of Zuchini (1 small Zuchini), Shredded
3/4 C Chocolate Chips

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
2. Lightly grease a standard size loaf pan
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix the bananas up until smoothe.
4. Then combine eggs, honey, brown sugar and vanilla and mix until smoothe.
5. Next add the baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
6. Add the flour last.
7. Pour the batter into the loaf pan, and bake for about 60 minutes, or until a toothpick will come out clean. Let the bread cool for about 30 minutes before taking it out of the pan.

                                                                                      post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment