"Welcome to my little spot on the worldwide web, documenting the recipes I've tried and sharing my successes and fails. I am a {very, very} beginner cook, so I am mostly interested in quick and easy recipes that are healthy and delicious!"

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Caprese Salad



Have you ever had a Caprese Salad? mmmmm It is DELICIOUS! Make it! Make it now!
                                                                                     



Ingredients:
1 Roma Tomato, sliced
Slices of Mozzarella Cheese
Fresh Basil leaves
Balsamic Vinegar
S&P

Instructions:
1. Take a slice of tomato, put a slice of Mozz on top, followed by a basil leave, and drizzle some Balsamic vinegar over top and add some S&P if desired. DELISH!


                                                                                        post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment