"Welcome to my little spot on the worldwide web, documenting the recipes I've tried and sharing my successes and fails. I am a {very, very} beginner cook, so I am mostly interested in quick and easy recipes that are healthy and delicious!"

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cheesy Biscuit bombs



These are not the most healthy biscuits, but they are the most delicious biscuits!! I found them on Pinterest and let me tell you, they did not disappoint!!


Ingredients:
1 Container Pillsbury Grand Flaky Biscuits
Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 C Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp Oregano or Italian Seasoning
Pinch of salt

Instructions:
1. Open the biscuits, and roll them out so they are stretched and flattened
2. Place 2, 2" slices of mozzarella cheese in the middle of the flattened biscuit
3. Pull the sides up over the cheese to form a ball and place seam side down on a greased pan
4. Brush them with the evoo
5. Sprinkle the parmesan and seasoning over the top
6. Bake them at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and firm


                                        Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment