"Welcome to my little spot on the worldwide web, documenting the recipes I've tried and sharing my successes and fails. I am a {very, very} beginner cook, so I am mostly interested in quick and easy recipes that are healthy and delicious!"

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Fake Betty Crocker Brownie Mix




 



Ingredients:
1 C Sugar
1/2 C Flour
1/3 C Cocoa
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
Chocolate Chips (optional)

Instructions: 
1. Whisk all the ingredients together and pour into a zip loc bag. 
2. On the bag, write the instructions: 
           Add: 2 eggs, 1/2 C Oil, 1 tsp Vanilla. 
           Bake at 350 Degrees for 20-25 minutes in a 9X9 pan

I make about 2-3 of them and store them in our pantry. They will store well for about 6 months. It is great for quick desserts when people come over, or when you don't feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen and need a quick chocolate retreat!



From the blog: Fake it Frugal

                                                                                    post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment