"Welcome to my little spot on the worldwide web, documenting the recipes I've tried and sharing my successes and fails. I am a {very, very} beginner cook, so I am mostly interested in quick and easy recipes that are healthy and delicious!"

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Loaded Potato (casserole)


This is a Pinterest recipe, and a husband's favorite! He asks for it all the time!




Ingredients:
1-2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast-diced
8-10 medium potatoes, 1/2 in. cubes
1/3 C. Olive Oil
1 1/2 tsp. Salt
1 Tbs. Pepper
2 Tbs. Garlic Powder
6 Tbs. Hot Sauce- I used Frank's Hot Sauce
2 C. Shredded Cheese, Mozzarella and Cheddar
1 C. Crumbled Bacon
1 C. Green onion, chopped

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 500 F.
2. In a large bowl, mix olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and hot sauce. Stir well. Add the cubed potatoes and combine
3. Spray a 9X13 baking pan, and spread coated potatoes in the pan
4. Bake for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes
5. Coat chicken with the left over sauce
6. Once potatoes are cooked, add the chicken, lower oven to 400 F. Put garnishes on top. Bake for 15 minute until chicken is cooked. And enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment