"Welcome to my little spot on the worldwide web, documenting the recipes I've tried and sharing my successes and fails. I am a {very, very} beginner cook, so I am mostly interested in quick and easy recipes that are healthy and delicious!"

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cinnamon French Toast and Strawberries



Landon and I had these for breakfast on a Sunday morning. I love Sunday mornings, because it is pretty much the one day out of the week that we can eat breakfast together. And this was the perfect breakfast to share, yum!


Servings: 4

Ingredients; 
Whole wheat/ or white bread slices
2-3 Eggs
2 tsp. cinnamon
Strawberries, sliced
Powdered Sugar

Instructions:
Spray a skillet, and beat the eggs together and cinnamon. Dip the slices of bread into the egg mixture, covered both sides, and then cook on the skillet until just brown. Serve with strawberry slices, powdered sugar, and maple syrup. 
      
                                                     Bon Appetit!



No comments:

Post a Comment